ABC3, in conjunction with the City of Sydney, is giving 1 lucky ABC3 fan the chance of a lifetime – to design their very own firework and see it come to life on the Harbour this Sydney New Year’s Eve!
The winner and their family will even feature in the live New Year’s Eve broadcast and countdown to the start of the 9pm Family Fireworks display!
To enter, just get creative, put your imagination to the test and draw the very best firework design.
The winner will receive a trip to Sydney for a family of 4 including:
- 2 nights accommodation in the Central Business District
- Return flights to Sydney
- VIP tickets to the official Sydney New Year’s Eve Dawes Point (Hickson Road) Reserve viewing area
- Be part of the live ABC TV New Year’s Eve broadcast at 9pm
The design which shows the most creativity, effort and potential to be reproduced as a firework, will light up the sky during the biggest fireworks display in the world.
How to enter:
- Check out their handy step-by-step guide
- Put your grand idea down on paper
- Add colour to your design to bring it to life
- Upload your entry by the 5pm (AEST) 2 October deadline here
Entries close 5pm (AEST) on Friday, October 2, 2015 and you must be under 16 years of age to enter.
To submit your entry or for more information and to view the terms & conditions, visit abc.net.au/nye.
Media Release: Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)