Until 11:59pm Thursday the 15th of December, Australian residents (minimum long-term visa) have a chance to win a trip for 4 to Australia Day In Sydney 2023 – a ‘flagship’ Sydney Spectacular – thanks to the Australia Day Council Of New South Wales (NSW)!
To enter, submit a video or photo that you captured that showcases Australia’s unique diversity or that represents Australians on the entry webpage. Some handy hints & tips can be found here.
All approved (by Australia Day Counil of NSW) entries will appear online here before the Australia Day Council of NSW narrow the entries to a shortlist of 20.
4 celebrities will then judge your work:
- Casey Donovan (Stage star & Australia Day Live performer/host)
- Dami Im (Singer-songwriter & Australia Day Live performer)
- Costa Georgiadis (Gardening guru)
- Donny Galella (Fashion stylist)
They will determine the winner as the entry that best demonstrates Australian identity and culture and/or what makes Australia or Australians unique.
The winner will be announced on the Australia Day Council of NSW’s online platforms on Thursday the 22nd of December at 5pm.
They will win tickets to:
- WugulOra Morning Ceremony (4 x Very Important Person (VIP)),
- Ferrython (4 x on board a competing ferry),
- Australia Day LIVE (4 x VIP including pre-concert performer meet & greet backstage)
- AUD$550 to enjoy Australia Day In Sydney,
- 2 nights accommodation (25/26 January) in a Sydney central business district hotel’s double/twin-share rooms (x 2) valued up to AUD$1500 (excluding goods & services tax (GST)) and,
- if Sydney is not your closest capital city, 4 return economy airfares from your closest capital city to Sydney valued at up to $6000 (excluding GST).
The winning entry may also feature in the official broadcast of Australia Day LIVE!
For more information on the ‘Only In Australia’ Australia Day In Sydney 2023 competition, click here.