- Organiser/Event Creative Director: City Of Sydney
- Midnight Fireworks Soundtrack Producer: The Presets
- Fireworks Provider: Foti International Fireworks
- Welcome To Country Creative Consultant: Blak Douglas
- Light Show/Digital Art: ZZ (Ziggy Ziegler) Creative Australia
- Pylon Projections: VANDAL
- Charity Partner: The Smith Family
- Visual Identity: Garbett Design
- Radio Broadcaster: KIIS 106.5 (fireworks soundtracks), Australian Broadcasting Corporation & 2RPH (audio descriptions)
- Television/Internet Broadcaster: Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Television/Internet Broadcast Host: Charlie Pickering
- ‘Let’s Celebrate!’ Concert Co-Host: Zan Rowe
- Co-Host: Jeremy Fernandez
- Photographers: Matt Lambley, Daniel Tran, Henry Li, Morris McLennan & Keith McInnes
- Ticketing Provider: Humanitix
Themes are back!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all vantage points were ticketed for the 1st time ever.
A smoking ceremony on the vessel Tribal Warrior was held at 7:30pm.
The annual Sydney Harbour Bridge light show & pylon projections started at 8:30pm. The light show included 2 sets of beams next to the pylons on the roadway on the side of the respective pylon.
Welcome To Country
Started at 9pm. Originally, this was due to be a short segment as per previous years. However, due to the 2nd cancellation of the 9pm Family Fireworks in a row, a compromise was reached between the NSW Government & City Of Sydney to include an 8 minute fireworks display. The result was the best Welcome To Country ever staged on Sydney Harbour! A great showcase of Indigenous culture!
Video coming soon.
- A New Fabric
- Blak – Barkaa & Dobby
‘Let’s Celebrate!’ Concert
Started at 9:15pm.
- Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt
- Cahill Expressway
The Cahill Expressway concert audience consisted of frontline workers, as a thank you for their effort during the COVID-19 pandemic.
All tracks include the ‘Let’s Celebrate’ concert house band.
- Mad World (Gordi cover) – Tears For Fear
- Duncan (Beccy Cole & Adam Harvey cover) – Slim Dusty
- Let Me Be There (Beccy Cole & Adam Harvey cover) – Olivia Newton-John
- Islands In The Stream (Beccy Cole & Adam Harvey cover) – Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough (Casey Donovan cover) – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- Higher Love (Casey Donovan cover) – Steve Winwood
- In This Life – Delta Goodrem
- Lost Without You – Delta Goodrem
- Gratitude Moment (see below)
- You Just Like Me ‘Cos I’m Good In Bed (Tyne James Organ cover) – Skyhooks
- Dancing In The Dark (Tyne James Organ cover) – Bruce Springsteen
- Wild One (David Novak cover) – Johnny O’Keefe
- New Sensation (David Novak cover) – INXS
- Missing You – Budjerah
- A Change Is Gonna Come (Budjerah cover) – Sam Cooke
- Sydney Harbour Bridge 90th Anniversary Tribute (see below)
- NYE (Missy Higgins cover) –
- The Special Two (Missy Higgins & Gordi cover) – Missy Higgins
- Total Control (Missy Higgins cover) – The Motels
- Scar – Missy Higgins
- Love Tonight – Shouse
- Finally (Shouse & Casey Donovan cover) – CeCe Peniston
- Born This Way (Casey Donovan cover) – Lady Gaga
- Flame Trees (Jimmy Barnes cover) – Cold Chisel
- Shutting Down Our Town – Jimmy Barnes
- Working Class Man – Jimmy Barnes
- Symphony Of Life – Tina Arena
- Church – Tina Arena
- Chains – Tina Arena
- Back In Black (Tina Arena cover) – AC/DC
- Freedom! ’90 (Casey Donovan, Budjerah, Gordi, Tyne James Organ & David Novak cover) – George Micheal
- Tina Arena (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Delta Goodrem (Cahill Expressway)
- Jimmy Barnes (Cahill Expressway)
- Missy Higgins (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Casey Donovan (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Beccy Cole (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Adam Harvey (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Genesis Owusu* (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Budjerah (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Gordi (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Tyne James Organ (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Shouse (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- David Novak (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
* Was scheduled to perform but never took to the stage.
Held at 10pm.
Sydney Harbour Bridge 90th Anniversary Tribute
Held at 10:30pm
For only the 4th time the Midnight Fireworks Soundtrack consisted of music from 1 artist.