- Organiser/Event Creative Director: City Of Sydney
- Midnight Fireworks Soundtrack Producer: The Presets
- Fireworks Provider: Foti International Fireworks
- Welcome To Country Creative Consultant: Blak Douglas
- Light Show/Digital Art: ZZ (Ziggy Ziegler) Creative Australia
- Pylon Projections: VANDAL
- Charity Partner: The Smith Family
- Visual Identity: Garbett Design
- Radio Broadcaster: KIIS 106.5 (fireworks soundtracks), Australian Broadcasting Corporation & 2RPH (audio descriptions)
- Television/Internet Broadcaster: Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Television/Internet Broadcast Host: Charlie Pickering
- ‘Let’s Celebrate!’ Concert Co-Host: Zan Rowe
- Co-Host: Jeremy Fernandez
- Photographers: Matt Lambley, Daniel Tran, Henry Li, Morris McLennan & Keith McInnes
- Ticketing Provider: Humanitix
- Attendance: Less than 100,000
Themes are back!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all vantage points were ticketed for the 1st time ever.
A smoking ceremony on the vessel Tribal Warrior was held at 7:30pm.
The annual Sydney Harbour Bridge light show & pylon projections started at 8:30pm. The light show included 2 sets of beams next to the pylons on the roadway on the side of the respective pylon.
Welcome To Country
Started at 9pm. Originally, this was due to be a short segment as per previous years. However, due to the 2nd cancellation of the 9pm Family Fireworks in a row, a compromise was reached between the NSW Government & City Of Sydney to include an 8 minute fireworks display. The result was the best Welcome To Country ever staged on Sydney Harbour! A great showcase of Indigenous culture!
Video coming soon.
- A New Fabric
- Blak – Barkaa & Dobby
‘Let’s Celebrate!’ Concert
Started at 9:15pm.
- Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt
- Cahill Expressway
The Cahill Expressway concert audience consisted of frontline workers, as a thank you for their effort during the COVID-19 pandemic.
All tracks include the ‘Let’s Celebrate’ concert house band.
- Mad World (Gordi cover) – Tears For Fear
- Duncan (Beccy Cole & Adam Harvey cover) – Slim Dusty
- Let Me Be There (Beccy Cole & Adam Harvey cover) – Olivia Newton-John
- Islands In The Stream (Beccy Cole & Adam Harvey cover) – Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough (Casey Donovan cover) – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- Higher Love (Casey Donovan cover) – Steve Winwood
- In This Life – Delta Goodrem
- Lost Without You – Delta Goodrem
- Gratitude Moment (see below)
- You Just Like Me ‘Cos I’m Good In Bed (Tyne James Organ cover) – Skyhooks
- Dancing In The Dark (Tyne James Organ cover) – Bruce Springsteen
- Wild One (David Novak cover) – Johnny O’Keefe
- New Sensation (David Novak cover) – INXS
- Missing You – Budjerah
- A Change Is Gonna Come (Budjerah cover) – Sam Cooke
- Sydney Harbour Bridge 90th Anniversary Tribute (see below)
- NYE (Missy Higgins cover) –
- The Special Two (Missy Higgins & Gordi cover) – Missy Higgins
- Total Control (Missy Higgins cover) – The Motels
- Scar – Missy Higgins
- Love Tonight – Shouse
- Finally (Shouse & Casey Donovan cover) – CeCe Peniston
- Born This Way (Casey Donovan cover) – Lady Gaga
- Flame Trees (Jimmy Barnes cover) – Cold Chisel
- Shutting Down Our Town – Jimmy Barnes
- Working Class Man – Jimmy Barnes
- Symphony Of Life – Tina Arena
- Church – Tina Arena
- Chains – Tina Arena
- Back In Black (Tina Arena cover) – AC/DC
- Freedom! ’90 (Casey Donovan, Budjerah, Gordi, Tyne James Organ & David Novak cover) – George Micheal
- Tina Arena (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Delta Goodrem (Cahill Expressway)
- Jimmy Barnes (Cahill Expressway)
- Missy Higgins (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Casey Donovan (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Beccy Cole (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Adam Harvey (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Genesis Owusu* (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Budjerah (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Gordi (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Tyne James Organ (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- Shouse (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
- David Novak (Sydney Opera House Northern Forecourt)
* Was scheduled to perform but never took to the stage.
Held at 10pm.
Sydney Harbour Bridge 90th Anniversary Tribute
Held at 10:30pm
- Bridge Over Troubled Water (Budjerah cover) – Simon & Garfunkel
- See Sydney Shine – The Presets (0:00-0:30)
- I Can’t Wait – The Presets (0:30-3:36)
- Acid – The Presets (3:36-4:30)
- Electro – The Presets (4:30-7:28)
- You Belong – The Presets (7:28-12:06) **Stream Or Download Here***
Note: The first track is officially called Introduction and the 3rd & 4th tracks are preceded by FW, probably an abbreviation of the word ‘fireworks’. Sydney Spectaculars put ‘See Sydney Shine’ as that was the theme of this year’s edition as well as removing ‘FW’ from the names. These weres done for all mentioned tracks for easier reference.
For only the 4th time the Midnight Fireworks Soundtrack consisted of music from 1 artist.